Announcing the Mercury Rising Thinking Blog Awardees!
Posted by Charles II on June 26, 2007
Thanks to Freckles Cassie for bringing the Thinking Blogger Awards to out attention and apologies to DDay for not picking up sooner on his mention in April of these awards (this kinds of chain-linking is used by the commercially nefarious to boost Technorati rankings for marketing sites, but the virtuous can use it to boost the rankings of small and excellent blogs).
Drum roll please…
Mercury Rising unanimously awards the Thinking Blogger Award to:
- In the category of Science, PZ Myers at Pharyngula!
- In the category of Technology, Bruno Giussani at LunchOverIP!
- In the category of Politics, Nezua at The Unapologetic Mexican!
- In the category of Religion and Society, Dave Neiwert of Orcinus, and ….
in the category of Personal and Life, the final award goes to…
- Shrimplate… of… Shrimplate!
And to think we knew them before they were famous.
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
14 Responses to “Announcing the Mercury Rising Thinking Blog Awardees!”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.